Tech solutions for e-learning, health and social action, among other areas, are the focus for the 8 projects to be presented at #SpinUOC, the UOC’s annual innovation and entrepreneurship event. It is to be held from 7 pm on 15 June at the former Estrella Damm brewery (c/Rosselló 515, Barcelona). You can register from this link.
Connect with eight innovative projects
The project leaders – UOC students, alumni and affiliated teaching staff – have just over 5 minutes to creatively present these initiatives that have been shortlisted by the panel of experts. Once the presentations are over, #SpinUOC offers the chance to network in short meetings with the project developers in the so-called SpinMeetings. This year, the projects presented focus on the following areas:
- Learning mathematicsImproving debating skills
- Artificial intelligence for online marketing
- Helping children with Down syndrome to read
- Improving the educational experience from the student’s point of view
- Privacy for corporate communications
- Electric shopping vehicles
- Technology to help reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome
#SpinUOC and HUBBIK
#SpinUOC, now being held for the fifth time, is developed as part of Hubbik, the UOC’s platform to support entrepreneurship, open innovation, knowledge transfer and collaboration among the whole community. The event, to be hosted by Òscar Dalmau and including live music, has received support from Estrella Damm, Foment del Treball Nacional, 4 Years From Now and Seed & Click.
We look forward to seeing you at #SpinUOC 2017 at 7 pm on 15 June at the former Estrella Damm brewery (c/Rosselló 515, Barcelona). Register here.
Competition on Twitter