Invergy is the UOC’s investment vehicle for start-ups that can make a social impact. It forms part of the University’s third mission: foster society’s economic development by backing innovative companies and entrepreneurial projects, and strengthening the links between business, knowledge and society. We look to back projects from the tech and education sectors that are linked to the UOC’s areas of expertise.
We principally back companies:
- With a consolidated team that can cover the critical areas of the business.
- Founded in Spain.
- With a clear international scope.
- With a defined minimum viable product (MVP).
- With a maximum pre-money valuation of one million euros.
Our investment model:
- Participative loan or capital.
- With the possibility of co-investment, but preferably as lead investors.
- Up to €100,000.