Investing in education and ICT start-ups that can make a great social impact
Invergy is a company that invests in start-ups in the education and ICT sectors that are linked to the UOC’s areas of expertise. The entrepreneurial initiatives come from the whole innovation system around the University.
- With a consolidated team that can cover the critical areas of the business.
- Founded in Spain.
- With a clear international scope.
- With a defined minimum viable product (MVP).
- With a maximum pre-money valuation of one million euros.
- Participative loan or capital.
- With the possibility of co-investment, but preferably as lead investors.
- Up to €100,000.
Invergy in 1 minute
Meet our beneficiaries
Digital platform that enables the management and monitoring of the distribution of food donations to families experiencing financial hardship. It has received a first investment from Invergy of €40,000 with a participatory loan. eQuàliment is aimed at social services, social welfare managers and food distributors like the food bank Banc dels Aliments, the Red Cross, Càritas and local NGOs.